1. Possess specialized knowledge of sports injuries and physical fitness.
2. Are experts in the function of the body during movement, from high-level athletics to everyday activities….
3. Can help optimize athletic performance by applying an advanced understanding of musculoskeletal function and performance enhancement.
4. Offer individualized care that extends beyond spinal adjustment to include direct treatment of muscles, joints, and connective tissues.
5. Focus on total body wellness and reaching optional functioning, not just reducing pain.
6. Are immersed in the latest sports medicine research, trends and treatment techniques.
7. Can integrate seamlessly with other healthcare practitioners to optimize your medical care.
8. Are passionate proponents of physical fitness and skilled sports medicine practitioners.
9. Will help you achieve your peak performance with a breadth and depth of knowledge found only with their specific training.
10. Comprise the top tier of the Chiropractic profession.